You can find your most liked Instagram pictures at Top Nine, which you can access at CreatorKit.com/TopNine or by downloading the Top Nine for Instagram 2020 app for iOS and Android..
Is Top 9 Instagram safe?
If you want a more all-encompassing recap of your most liked and commented-on posts, then you will need to use either Instagram Top 9 or the similar Best Nine website. To reiterate, these are third-party applications, but they are entirely safe to use and have been around for many years now.
How do you post 9 photos on Instagram?
What is the 9+ on Instagram?
Your Instagram top nine is – you guessed it – your nine most-liked and engaged-with posts of the year. These Instagram-ready graphics create a tidy grid of your most popular posts of the year.
Do I have to pay for Top Nine? There’s an option to purchase a custom date range of the year for your Best Nine for 99 cents. iOS users can also pay 99 cents to export a video version and edit their Best Nine video in the app.
What is my most liked Instagram post?
Click on the option “Reach” and select “Likes” from the dropdown list. The most liked picture/post will appear on the top left corner with the count of likes on the image.
How do I find my year on Instagram? Instagram’s year in review feature, also known as 2021 Playback, was launched on December 9, 2021, and allows you to relive your memories. To access it, open the Instagram app and tap on the View Playback prompt at the top of your feeds.
How do you get top posts on Instagram?
What Makes a “Top Post” on Instagram?
- Hashtag Popularity.
- Engagement “Growth Rate”
- Pick the right hashtags.
- Generate a ton of engagement.
- Use 3-5 “big” hashtags on your post.
- Create a call-to-action (CTA) in your caption.
Is PhotoGrid free?
Photo Grid is a free (ad supported) app with lots of options for creating collages, as well as video slide shows accompanied by music.
How do you make a best 9 collage on Instagram?
How to Create a Top 9 Instagram Photo Collage
- Open your favorite web browser and go to topnine.co.
- Enter your username into the Instagram ID field.
- Select Continue.
- The website fetches your Instagram post data.
- After your best nine Instagram collage loads, select Square.
- Right-click the image and save it to your device.
Is CreatorKit safe? If you’re using the official Top Nine or CreatorKit apps or websites then you have no need to worry as these services are secure. However, if you’ve mistakenly downloaded a fake best nine or top nine app, it could lead to the security of your Instagram account being compromised.
How do you make a 9 photo collage?
What are my most popular Instagram posts?
To find your top posts, tap Insights on your profile page, then tap Accounts Reached, and then scroll down to Top Posts and See All. You can sort these by Reach — so, the number of people who saw the post, total — or by Likes.
How do you make a 9r collage?
What is the best free online photo collage maker? Top 10 Free Photo Collage Makers
- Canva – For printing on canvas.
- Shape Collage – Automatic software.
- Fotor – Universal photo editor.
- FotoJet – For print-ready collages.
- PicsArt Collage Maker – With social photo feed.
- PiZap – For social media.
- Photovisi – Free photo collage maker.
- Google Photos – Quick collage maker.
What is the most liked picture on Instagram 2021? The most popular Instagram posts of 2021 have been revealed. Claiming the number one spot with a staggering 32 million likes is Cristiano Ronaldo with his post announcing that he and girlfriend model Georgina Rodriguez are expecting twins.
Which Instagram picture has the most likes? Current record
On January 4, 2019, the account @world_record_egg posted a photo of an egg with the specific purpose of surpassing the then most-liked Instagram post, a picture of Kylie Jenner’s daughter with 18.6 million likes.
How do I get my top 9 on Facebook?
Simply complete the following steps:
- Open the Facebook mobile app.
- From News Feed, tap the hamburger button—or toggle button.
- Tap Memories.
- Your video will appear on the top of your Memories page.
- Tap Edit it you want to edit your video and/or tap Share.
- The video will then appear as a normal Facebook post.
How do I make a collage of 10 pictures?
How to make a collage in 5 simple steps
- Open the collage maker & choose a layout.
- Fill the cells with images.
- Adjust the sizing of the cells.
- Adjust the spacing, border, & cell corners.
- Add text & graphics if you want. Done!
Who are the 9 friends that show up on Facebook?
According to Motherboard Facebook determines those nine friends based on 12 factors – your interactions with those individuals on Facebook, profile views, tagged photos, wall posts, likes, comments, viewed photos, private messages, mutual interactions, friends who are currently online, friends you’ve added to the »
Who viewed my Facebook 2021 featured photos?
Click on the featured photo collection and you will see an extended full screen of the number of viewers in the lower corner of your featured collection. The number of names displayed is usually few. Click the arrow button to access the complete list of viewers.
How do I find my most popular Facebook posts?
From the top/left menu, click Insights. On the left-hand side menu, click Posts. A table displays all of your published posts, starting with the most recent.
How do I split a picture into 9?
- Upload your image. Select an image on your computer and press upload.
- Choose the size of your grid. Choose how many rows and columns you want to split your image into.
- Click on “Split” and Download your sliced image.
- Automatically post them to Instagram.
How do you post 3×3 on Instagram?
How long does Top Nine take? It took about 30 minutes in the end. In 2019 and 2020, it also said it would take 10 minutes and took more than an hour both times. Get your best of Instagram on iPhone: If you’re using the Top Nine app, it’ll ask you for your Instagram handle/username.
Which photos get most likes on Instagram?
13 Most Popular Types of Instagram Photos That Will Get You More Likes and Followers
- Landscape, Panoramic and Wildlife Photography.
- Aerial, Architectural and Urban Photography.
- Event and Sports Photography.
- Portraits and Beauty.
- Macro Photography.
- Abstract Photography.
- Black and White, Infrared or Lomo Photography.
N’oubliez pas de partager l’article !